Password Management functionality provides a means to define password rules for administrators as well as app users (that create accounts in Rebar).
When selecting an option for a passcode, the administrator can define the app passcode policy.
- Min Length - the minimum length of the passcode itself
- Number of Numbers - the number of numbers required in the passcode
- Number of Special - the number of special characters required in the passcode
- Number of Upper - the number of upper case characters required in the passcode
- Number of Lower - the number of lower case characters required in the passcode
Rebar does not provide a means to have a password expiration after a period of time. This does not conform to NIST standards and thus Monkton will not support it.
We strongly suggest reading NIST password guidelines: https://pages.nist.gov/800-63-3/sp800-63b.html