Sending emails is a vital part of Rebar. This occurs in instances when accounts are invited as well as when administrators and users authentication is successful or failed.
Steps to Configure Email
Adding a new configuration for email is a simple process that applies to all of the Rebar Hub.
- Select the Server Type - the only option is SMTP
- Input the host - this is the host name for your STMP server
- Input the port - a default is provided
- Input the username - this is the username to connect with
- Input the password - this is the password to authenticate with
- Input the from - this is the from email address
- Input the from name - this is the name that will appear in the email from
- Select the SSL options - this is how SSL will be established for the email client